“As a passerby, you can see Mani in 3 days, as a walker you can see it in 3 months and to see its soul you need 3 lifetimes. One for the sea, one for its mountains and one for its people.” ♥
Refine your skills in photography exploring the unspoiled beauty of Mani’s peninsula in an intriguing 8-day photo workshop trip!
Through our lenses we will separate the moments of history and mythology; the countless Byzantine churches, the Homeric tales, the majestic ancient ruins and of course the present. We will study form and colour and learn how to portray religion and history through the art of photography; in other words capture Mani bare, without its dusty cloak.
Open to all levels – Group up to 6!
Date: 09-16 APRIL 2020
Language: This experience is offered in Greek and English
Meeting Point: Athens
Provided in price:
- Accommodation* in Athens in a 4 star hotel (2 nights)
If you wish to skip Athens’ 2 nights, you can join Mani’s photo tour by arriving directly by some direct charter flights, to the nearby town of Kalamata. The price will adjust. Please advise.
- Accommodation* in Mani’s foremost historic hotel, Kyrimai.
- All transfers with private cars (what is not included, is the transfer from and to the airport).
- Homemade breakfasts.
- 1 welcome dinner and 1 farewell dinner.
- Photographer & escort to every photography location.
Any questions? E-mail us: firstname.lastname@example.org