– Photographer (instruction on the field) & escort to every photography/travel location.
– 3 nights (1st, 2nd and 6th day of your trip) in Athens, accommodation* in the 3 star hotel Acropolis Select or similar.
– 1 night in Delphi, accommodation* in a 3star Hotel.
– 1 night in Meteora: accommodation* in the 4 star Grand Meteora Hotel or similar.
– All transfers with private car to the referred scheduled places.
* Accommodation is provided on a double occupancy basis.
– Single room supplement € 300.
– Guided tour of Acropolis museum.
– Visit the Acropolis.
– Guided tour of Delphi site & museum.
– All entrance’s fees in the referred museums and sites (Acropolis museum, Acropolis, Delphi and Meteora Monasteries)
– Food tasting in Athens.
Day 1 We welcome you in Athens. In early afternoon, a guided visit in Museum Acropolis along with the first tips from the photographer will be your intro in the culture and history of the town. You continue with your sight seeing photo tour at the historical neighbourhoods around Acropolis, Plaka and Thisio. The evening is yours to explore the vibrant city.
Day 2 Morning to noon, you snack on some typical greek delicacies (Coulouri, loukoumas, greek coffee, cold cuts & cheeses) through your photo workshop tour in Down Town, Monasteraki, Psiri. Have a break for rest or lunch and in the afternoon you visit, along with the photographer, the crown jewel of Athens, the Acropolis .
Day 3 Head off (2,3 h) for one of the most important sites of Greece, the Delphi oracle, nested amidst the sweeping landscape of Parnassos mountain. You’ll get to know the myths and history through a guided tour with in parallel, ample oportunities for landscape, archeological and architectural shots. The village itself is charming too so it’s worth an overnight stay in one of its nice traditional guesthouses to get to know with the rural life in mainland Greece. Explore the village and later in the aftertoon follows a review of your photos of the day, relaxed in the cozy atmosphere of the countryside.
Day 4 Continue your photo trip getting to Meteora (3h drive). Aftering settling in at the hotel and enjoying some local food in one of the traditional tavernas around, you set out to discover and capture this natural wonder that unfolds before your eyes. A scenery composed of unique formations of giant suspended sand-rocks literally topped with still operating since medieval times, Byzantine monasteries. Millions of opportunities for superb landscape photography as you capture the scenery of the from all possible perspectives from the bottom up to the top for a panoramic spectacle.
Day 5 The fifth day of your photography workshop tour, will be divided between visiting the monasteries and some more selective shots of the landscape. You will focus on monasteries’ life – wherever you are allowed to– as evolved in time, mingling with pilgrims & travellers from all over the world and taking the opportunity for some intriguing photography compositions and themes. In the evening follows an overall review of your photography trip.
Day 6 You depart in the morning to get back to Athens (4h drive) where we have arrange an extra overnight in Athens before you continue with the rest of your traveling plans.
Day 7 Check out
For additional questions please feel free to write us at email@example.com